|Maraton kvinner (5 runder)|
|8||1467||Pia- Camilla||Tømmernes||Bergen CK og BTC||K35-39||06:14:47|
After completing my studies I stayed permanently in the United Kingdom where I started again the racing, in cyclocross. For years I was a member of the ERC team ( http://www.edinburghrc.co.uk/ ) in Scottish cyclocross championship ( http://www.scottishcyclocross.org.uk/ ) with great success. Since 2010 I got involved in the Greek cycling championship (MTB and Road), in duathlon competitions and in 2011 I will participate in races of world cyclocross championship. In all of these I trusted the experience of my coach Stamatis Romas to organize my training program.
At the same time in 2011, I started running races both road (long distance) and trail with the guidance of my coach Stamatis Romas, with an impressive improvement in just 6 months. My improved fitness and the racing level are due solely to him. It is worth noting that I have not had any injury so it makes sense to blindly trust his program!
My new sponsor is the company “Handmade CSS Design” depicted in the first photo below.
Important moments in recent years are:
- 2011 Participation / finish in Paris-Roubaix Challenge
- 2010 Mugdock Cross (Scottish Cyclocross): 3rd position
- 2009 participation / finish in the London-Edinburgh-London (LEL)1400 km
- Tzoumerka Feat 2011 (13km trail): 4 th position
- 4th Evrytaneios (20km): 7 th in 30-39 class
- 3rd Andandeios (asphalt /trail 17km): 8th in 30-39 class
- 27th sacrifice tour of Distomo 11.2 km: 6th in 30-39 class
I’ve been a member of the girls and women National Team in trail running with great success.
So far in my career I have run 13 marathons both in Greece and abroad, with the best record 2:59:12 in 2009 in Paris, where I got the 24th position overall. Continue reading